Thank you for supporting Electric Daisy Fitness! By purchasing and participating in any activities at our studio or in a virtual classroom, we ask you to abide by the following Studio Policies.
1. Respect your body, the instructor and your fellow students at all times.
2. All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. The studio is for staff and class participants only; no children or spectators.
4. The instructor has the right to make recommendations accordingly for the safety and wellbeing of all students. This includes requesting a student to attend a class that is more appropriate to her or his skill level.
5. The instructor has the right to dismiss any participant acting in a disrespectful or unsafe manner at her discretion without a refund. This includes but is not limited to any participant who violates one of our House Rules and/or Studios Policies.
6. Drugs and alcohol are NOT permitted in the studio, or common areas, and should NOT be consumed prior to class or an appointment. Anyone found under the influence will be dismissed without a refund, and banned from future participation at the studio.
7. All participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to class/appointment dressed and ready to dance. Extra time will NOT be provided for late arrivals. Students will NOT be allowed to participate in group classes if they arrive after class has started. The instructor has the right to cancel a private appointment without refund if participants are more than 15 minutes late.
8. Please remove all jewelry, and do not apply oil or lotion before class. Please do not wear clothing with metal details or zippers. For more info on what to wear to class, check out our FAQs page.
9. Heels may be worn with instructor approval during practice time (if any), or when specified, but are worn at your own risk. Pole dance heels (i.e. Pleaser or Ellie) are the only kind of heels allowed in our studio. Please no street shoes or heels with metal details.
10. Students may take photos and videos of themselves during practice time (if any), but as always, please respect those around you, and respect the profession, when creating and sharing visual content. We ask that you refrain from using the hashtag #notastripper on social media, as it implies that you do not want to be associated with strippers, applies shame to the profession, and reinforces the stigma.
11. Physical, hands-on feedback or support may be provided by the instructor as a safety precaution with student consent. Example: Spotting a student while he or she performs a new move up on the pole. Sexual harassment (verbal or physical), or harassment of any nature, will NOT be tolerated, whether it is student to student, instructor to instructor, or instructor to student. Any incident should be brought to the attention of the studio owner immediately.
1. All purchases are final sale. Sorry, no refunds or transfers.
2. You are responsible for providing valid payment and maintaining your online account on MINDBODY.
3. The following services expire 3 months from purchase, while services are offered: 4 Week Series, Class Passes, Open Pole Passes, and Private Appointments for Individuals and Groups.
4. A 4 Week Series in its entirety may be cancelled and rescheduled up to 72 hours before the first class of the session without loss of credit. A cancellation of your enrollment within 72 hours from the first class is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of credit without refund. A cancellation of an individual class within the Series will also result in loss of credit without a refund. There are no makeup classes for missed classes.
5. Drop-In Group Classes may be cancelled up to 6 hours prior to class start without loss of credits. A cancellation within 6 hours of the class time is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of credit without a refund.
6. Private Appointments may be cancelled and rescheduled up to 24 hours before the appointment. A cancellation within 24 hours of the appointment is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of credit without a refund.
7. Workshops have set enrollment schedules, and cannot be rescheduled or transferred. A cancellation at any time will result in loss of credit without a refund.
8. YOU are responsible for contacting the studio if you are running late, or can no longer attend a class, appointment, series or workshop. No shows and late arrivals are considered late cancellations, and will result in loss of credit without a refund.
We have put our heart and soul into creating a beautiful website for our students and site visitors. This website, and all of its text, photos, company logos, videos and other media, belong to Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC. While we encourage you to share our website with others, please provide proper credit and do not copy our work as your own. THANK YOU!!
Our Studio Policies were created to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our participants, the integrity of our equipment and property, and the delivery of our services. Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC reserves the right to dismiss any participant from an activity and/or future activities, and to terminate an auto-pay contract as stated in the Contract Terms & Conditions, at their sole discretion for violations of Studio Policies or generally undesirable behavior.