Thank you for supporting Electric Daisy Fitness! By purchasing and participating in any activities at our studio or in a virtual classroom, we ask you to abide by the following Studio Policies.
1. Respect your body, the instructor, and your fellow students at all times.
2. All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. The studio is for staff and participants only; no children or spectators.
4. Students do not teach or spot other students; this is the instructor’s responsibility only.
5. Drugs and alcohol are NOT permitted in the studio, or common areas, and should NOT be consumed prior to class or an appointment. Anyone found under the influence will be dismissed without a refund.
6. The instructor has the right to make recommendations accordingly for the safety and wellbeing of all students. This includes requesting a student to attend a class that is more appropriate to their skill level.
7. We have a zero tolerance policy for -isms and -phobias on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, weight, age, and ability. Hateful speech and behavior of any kind will NOT be tolerated.
8. The instructor has the right to dismiss any participant acting in a disrespectful or unsafe manner at her discretion without a refund. This includes but is not limited to any participant who violates one of our House Rules and/or Studios Policies.
9. Students may take photos and videos of themselves during practice time (if any), but as always, please respect those around you, and respect the profession, when creating and sharing digital content.
Example: We ask that you refrain from using the hashtag #notastripper (or similar) on social media. This hashtag implies that you do not want to be associated with strippers, applies shame to the profession, and reinforces the stigma.
If being associated with strippers makes you uncomfortable, please reconsider your recreational activities. Negative or demeaning language about strippers or sex workers will NOT be tolerated at any time.
10. Physical, hands-on feedback or support may be provided by the instructor as a safety precaution with student consent. Example: Spotting a student while he, she or they perform a new move up on the pole.
Sexual harassment (verbal or physical), or harassment of any nature, will NOT be tolerated, whether it is student to student, instructor to instructor, or instructor to student. Any incident should be brought to the attention of the studio owner immediately.
Please remove all jewelry prior to class, and wait to apply oils or lotion until after your lesson. Heels may be worn with instructor approval during practice time (if any), or when specified in the class description, but are worn at your own risk. Stripper heels (i.e. HellaHeels, Pleaser or Ellie) are the only kind of heels allowed in our studio. Please no street shoes or heels with metal details. Shorts, short or no-sleeve tops, or layered clothing are recommended.
By making an online purchase, you confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to our Studio Policies. You acknowledge that all billing information is true and accurate, and that you are the authorized cardholder.
All sales are final and non-transferable. Refunds (partial or full) will not be given for unused, expired passes, late cancellations or no shows.
Pole dancing is a physical activity. For your own safety, you MUST be present for the warm-up to participate in class. Students will NOT be allowed to participate in group classes if they miss the warm-up or arrive more than 10 minutes late for any reason.
If you arrive late, and the door is already locked, please be respectful and do not disturb the class. If you would like to speak to the owner, please call the studio and leave a message. We will return your call after classes have ended.
The instructor has the right to cancel a private appointment without refund if participants are more than 15 minutes late. Extra time will NOT be provided for late arrivals.
YOU are responsible for contacting the studio if you are running late, or can no longer attend a class, appointment, series or workshop. No shows and late arrivals are considered late cancellations, and will result in loss of credit without a refund.
A 4 Week Series in its entirety may be cancelled and rescheduled up to 72 hours before the first class of the session without loss of credit. A cancellation of your enrollment within 72 hours from the first class is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of credit without refund. We are committed to keeping class sizes small. Therefore, any cancellations or no shows for any reason will result in loss of credit. There are no make-up classes for missed classes within the Series. By enrolling, you are committing to the same class, day and time for all 4 weeks.
A Drop-In Class may be cancelled and rescheduled up to 6 hours prior to class start without loss of credits. A cancellation within 6 hours of the class time is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of credit without a refund.
Private Appointments, Pole Parties and Studio Rentals may be cancelled and rescheduled up to 24 hours before the appointment. A cancellation within 24 hours of the appointment is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of credit without a refund.
Workshops have set enrollment schedules, and cannot be rescheduled or transferred. A cancellation at any time will result in loss of credit without a refund.
When a reservation is canceled within the allotted cancellation window, the service will remain on your account for future use; expiration dates still apply. A refund is not issued for early cancellations.
Winter storms with travel advisories will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We know that weather and road conditions can vary by region, so please use your discretion when traveling in for class, and let us know in advance if you are unable to make it due to the weather. Participants should give themselves more time to get to the studio, but will not be penalized for showing up late under a travel advisory. The studio will be closed for the day in the event that a travel ban is issued for Kenmore, Tonawanda, and/or Buffalo. Any class or appointment that we cancel due to inclement weather and unsafe road conditions will be rescheduled.
The following services expire 3 months from purchase, while services are offered: 4 Week Series, Class Passes, Open Pole Passes, Workshops, Studio Rentals, Private Appointments for Individuals and Small Groups, and Parties.
Classes and Appointments on a Monthly Auto-Pay schedule expire 1 month from the contract date. Please see the Contract Terms & Conditions for full details.
We do not offer extensions on any unused services.
We have put our heart and soul into creating a beautiful website for our students and site visitors. This website, and all of its text, photos, company logos, videos and other media, belong to Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC. While we encourage you to share our website with others, please provide proper credit and do not copy our work as your own. THANK YOU!!
Our Studio Policies were created to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our participants, the integrity of our equipment and property, and the delivery of our services. Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC reserves the right to dismiss any participant from an activity and/or future activities, and to terminate an auto-pay contract as stated in the Contract Terms & Conditions, at their sole discretion for violations of Studio Policies or generally undesirable behavior.