Thank you for supporting Electric Daisy Fitness! By purchasing and participating in any activities at our studio or in a virtual classroom, we ask you to abide by the following Studio Policies.
1. Respect your body, the instructor and your fellow students at all times.
2. All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
3. The studio is for staff and class participants only; no children or spectators.
4. The instructor has the right to make recommendations accordingly for the safety and wellbeing of all students. This includes requesting a student to attend a class that is more appropriate to her or his skill level.
5. The instructor has the right to dismiss any participant acting in a disrespectful or unsafe manner at her discretion without a refund. This includes but is not limited to any participant who violates one of our House Rules and/or Studios Policies.
6. Drugs and alcohol are NOT permitted in the studio, or common areas, and should NOT be consumed prior to class or an appointment. Anyone found under the influence will be dismissed without a refund, and banned from future participation at the studio.
7. All classes and appointments start when specified on our schedule. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your class or appointment dressed and ready to workout. Extra time will NOT be provided for late arrivals. Students will NOT be allowed to participate in group classes if they arrive after class has started.
8. Please remove all jewelry, and do not apply oil or lotion before class. Please do not wear clothing with metal details or zippers. For more info on what to wear to class, check out our FAQs page.
9. Heels may be worn with instructor approval during practice time (if any), or when specified, but are worn at your own risk. Exotic dance heels (i.e. Pleaser heels) are the only kind of heels allowed in our studio. Please no street shoes or exotic heels with metal details.
10. Students may take photos and videos of themselves during practice time (if any), but as always, please respect those around you when creating and sharing visual content.
11. Physical, hands-on feedback or support may be provided by the instructor as a safety precaution with student consent. Example: Spotting a student while he or she performs a new move up on the pole. Sexual harassment (verbal or physical), or harassment of any nature, will NOT be tolerated, whether it is student to student, instructor to instructor, or instructor to student. Any incident should be brought to the attention of the studio owner immediately.
12. Studio Rentals are for personal use only (practice or rehearsal time), and may not be used for profit or instructional purposes. Only one person, excluding staff, is permitted within the studio at a time.
1. Students are responsible for providing valid payment and maintaining their online accounts on MINDBODY.
2. Class Passes expire 3 months from purchase, and may be used on any Group Class.
3. The First Class Pass is for new students only, and is limited to 1 per student.
4. A Monthly Package with Auto-Pay is a recurring monthly contract and class allowance. Each month, you have 1 month from the billing date to use your purchased classes or appointments. Unused classes or appointments do not roll over, and cannot be transferred. Please refer to the contract’s Terms & Conditions for full details.
5. Individual Private Appointments, Virtual Appointments, Studio Rentals, Group Appointments and Black Light Parties expire 3 months from purchase, while services are offered.
6. Open Pole Passes expire 1 month from purchase.
1. All purchases are final sale. Sorry, no refunds or transfers.
2. Group Classes may be cancelled up to 6 hours prior to class start without loss of credits. Any class that is cancelled within 6 hours of the class time is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of class credit without a refund. A no show is also considered a late cancel. You may cancel and reschedule your reservation online or via the MINDBODY app. Please contact us (preferred) if you can no longer attend class within the 6 hour cancellation window.
3. Private Individual or Group Appointments, including Studio Rentals and Virtual Appointments, may be cancelled and rescheduled up to 24 hours before the appointment. A cancellation after 24 hours is considered a late cancel, and will result in loss of appointment without a refund. A no show is also considered a late cancel. You may cancel and reschedule your reservation online or via the MINDBODY app. Please contact us if you can no longer attend your lesson within the 24 hour cancellation window.
4. A Monthly Package With Auto-Pay may be cancelled at any time online, or by providing a written notice of termination in person or by email. If cancelled online, cancellation is effective immediately and any unused classes or appointments will be forfeited without a refund. If you would like to schedule the cancellation of your contract for a later date, and use your remaining monthly allowance prior to termination, please contact the studio directly at least 10 days prior to the next billing cycle.
5. Workshops and 4 Week Series have set enrollment schedules, and cannot be rescheduled or transferred. If you register for a workshop or series and can no longer attend, please inform the studio, so we can open up the spot to another student.
We have put our heart and soul into creating a beautiful website for our students and site visitors. This website, and all of its text, photos, company logos, videos and other media, belong to Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC. While we encourage you to share our website with others, please provide proper credit and do not copy our work as your own. THANK YOU!!
Our Studio Policies were created to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our participants, the integrity of our equipment and property, and the delivery of our services. Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC reserves the right to dismiss any participant from an activity and/or future activities, and to terminate an auto-pay contract as stated in the Contract Terms & Conditions, at their sole discretion for violations of Studio Policies or generally undesirable behavior.