LAST UPDATED: March 16, 2021
Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC passed an Erie County Dept. of Health Inspection on Sept. 29, 2020
Services are dependent on the health of the instructor and the health of our community, and subject to change. Pole dancing is performance art, competitive sport, recreational dance, and alternative fitness option. As such, we will operate with the following policies:
- In-studio services will be adjusted to meet requirements for reduced capacity. Electric Daisy Fitness will conduct a phased re-opening of services, beginning with services for individuals only (personal instruction and studio rentals).
- When applicable, capacity will not exceed 4 participants.
- Students must book an appointment or reservation in advance, and will only be permitted entry into the studio if they:
- Wear a face mask at all times and complete and pass a health screen.
- Students will be electronically signed in for their appointment, and asked to complete an updated waiver with current address and contact information on their first visit.
- All dance poles are spaced 6-7 ft. apart, in line with current guidance. Poles and mats will not be shared between the instructor and/or students during any service.
- Yoga mats will not be used during private group appointments.
- The instructor will maintain 6 ft. distance from all students, unless a student is at risk of injury and requires immediate assistance to prevent a fall.
- Training will be designed so that spotting should not be required. No big tricks.
- Students are asked to arrive dressed and ready to workout, bring as few personal belongings into the studio as possible, and to stay within the studio during their visit.
- Bathrooms are shared with other tenants in the building. Bathrooms are for emergencies only. All other “shared spaces” are off-limits to students.
- Electric Daisy Fitness is not responsible for cleaning shared spaces. Shared spaces include adjacent hallways, entryways and bathrooms.
- Electric Daisy Fitness has placed a free standing true HEPA air purifier within the studio. Our HEPA air purifier contains an antimicrobial filter and cleans up to 700 SqFt of air every 30 minutes, removing 99.97% of airborne dust, allergens, and other contaminants.
- Electric Daisy Fitness is not responsible for, and has no control of, the building’s HVAC system. The HVAC system was inspected and filters replaced the week of Aug 31st.
- The temperature on the thermostat has also been increased to reduce AC system runtime.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn by both the instructor and students in the studio and shared spaces at all times.
- Electric Daisy Fitness will have a limited number of disposable masks for students at no cost, in the event a mask is forgotten or soiled.
- The instructor will wear disposable gloves when cleaning and disinfecting used equipment.
- Electric Daisy Fitness will conduct regular, daily cleaning of the studio, and sanitizing after each appointment. An electronic cleaning log and checklist will be kept to document the date, time and scope of cleaning within the studio.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized with disinfectant and/or an alcohol-based solution (when appropriate) before, during, and after the appointment. Extra time will be reserved (at least 30 minutes) between appointments for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the front desk for students to use when entering/exiting the studio.
- Every student will receive their own towel and bottle of cleaner to wipe down their pole before, during and after the appointment.
- Participants will place used towels in a covered hamper for washing and disinfecting by Electric Daisy Fitness.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own towel and yoga mat.
- Electric Daisy Fitness will post signage in the studio to remind students of social distancing rules, hygiene, and PPE.
- Electric Daisy Fitness will maintain the webpages: https://electricdaisyfitness.com/covid-19/ and https://electricdaisyfitness.com/covid-faqs/ with studio policies, safety plan, and updates regarding COVID-19.
- Students are asked to please stay home if they are not feeling well in any way on the day of their appointment, or have been sick within the last 14 days.
- Electric Daisy Fitness will perform temperature checks and a short health screen of every student upon arrival.
- Students will be asked whether they have experienced (1) fever in the last 24 hours (2) COVID-19 symptoms in past 10 days, (3) positive COVID-19 test in past 10 days, and/or (4) close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
- If they answer “yes” to any of the above, participants will be asked to leave the studio and return when they are symptom-free.
- The instructor will check her temperature prior to entering the studio for signs of a fever (a temperature of 100.4 F or greater), and maintain a Temperature Log noting Pass/Fail.
- Services will be canceled and rescheduled if the instructor is experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, tests positive for COVID-19, and/or has been in close contact with a confirmed case.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all staff and students, Electric Daisy Fitness has the right to dismiss any Participant for violating these policies and general House Rules.