The health and wellbeing of our students is the number one priority, now and always. Due to government requirement and COVID-19, our studio is closed indefinitely. Gyms, fitness centers, group exercise classes, and personal training are not allowed to resume in-person in Phase 2, Phase 3 or Phase 4. We do not have a reopening date at this time. Please subscribe to our email list to be notified when classes resume.
Want to Book a Private, Virtual Pole Dance Lesson?
Online booking for private, virtual appointments in pole dance, pole conditioning or floorwork is available. Book a Virtual Lesson.
Online Dance Tutorials Available
Here are a few precautions that we will to take for your safety when classes resume. The following is subject to change as new information from New York State is released:
- Poles are spaced 6 ft. apart at minimum.
- Equipment will not be shared between the Instructor and Participants during class.
- Equipment includes but is not limited to: poles, spray bottles, yoga mats, and grip aids.
- Group Class Capacity (If Offered): Maximum 1 Instructor + 4 Participants
- The Instructor and Participants will maintain 6 ft. distance at minimum, unless the Participant is at risk of injury and requires immediate assistance in the form of physical, hands-on feedback or a spot.
- Classes will be designed so that spotting should not be required. No big tricks.
- Masks/face coverings must be worn by both the Instructor and Participants in the studio and shared spaces at all times.
- Participants are responsible for purchasing their own mask.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will have a limited number of disposable masks for students to wear, in the event a mask is forgotten.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will adhere to the hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH), and conduct regular cleaning of the studio after each class or appointment.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will maintain a Cleaning Log to document the date, time and scope of cleaning within the studio.
- The Cleaning Log will be kept at the front desk.
- All Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized with disinfectant (a 60% or higher alcohol-based solution) before, after, and during class.
- A contact-less hand sanitizer dispenser will be located at the front desk. Participants will be asked to cleanse their hands upon entry.
- Each Participant will receive their own towel and bottle of disinfectant (60% or higher alcohol-based solution) to wipe down the Equipment before, during and after class.
- Participants will place towels in a hamper for washing and disinfecting by Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC.
- While bathrooms and shared spaces are cleaned by property management, we ask all Participants to arrive dressed and ready to workout, and to stay within the studio during your visit, if possible.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC is not responsible for cleaning, disinfecting, or enforcing social distancing within shared spaces.
- Shared spaces include but are not limited to: bathrooms and adjacent hallways.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will post signage in the studio to remind Participants of social distancing rules, hygiene, and PPE.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will maintain this page with studio policies and updates regarding COVID-19.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will maintain accurate class and appointment attendance via the MINDBODY software.
- Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC will cooperate with the necessary health personnel and contact tracing in the event that any individual who has participated in studio activities tests positive for COVID-19.
- In the event that the Instructor tests positive for COVID-19, classes will be cancelled for at least 14 days, and the studio will be disinfected before in-person classes can resume.
- The Instructor will check her temperature prior to entering the studio for a class or appointment, and maintain a Temperature Log.
- Participants will be asked to complete a separate COVID-19 Waiver/Assumption of Risk.
- The Instructor will check the Participants’ temperature using a contact-less thermometer.
- Participants will be asked whether they have experienced (1) COVID-19 symptoms in past 14 days, (2) positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, (3) close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days, and/or (4) traveled to a state on New York’s Travel Advisory List in the past 14 days.
- Participants will be denied entry if they answer yes to any of the above.
- The Instructor will watch for signs of illness. If a Participant exhibits symptoms upon entering the studio, the instructor will ask the Participant to leave.
- Participants are asked to please stay home if they are not feeling well in any way on the day of class, or have been sick within the last 48 hours.
Here are some additional policies and changes to be aware of when classes can resume:
- No walk-ins. All Participants must pre-register for class online or through the MINDBODY mobile app.
- In light of the additional screening and hygiene procedures, all Participants are asked to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to class start, dressed and ready to workout.
- Participants that arrive after start time will not be allowed to enter the studio or take class.
- As always, Participants have up to 3 hours to cancel their Group Class reservation, and up to 24 hours to cancel their Private Appointment. If you late cancel, you will lose the class credit.
- No shows and late cancellations will be fully enforced.
- If you had booked a class after March 15, 2020, and the class was cancelled, that class pass is still active in your account and will be assigned a new expiration date.
- If you had unused classes that were set to expire after March 15, 2020, those class passes are still active in your account and will be assigned a new expiration date.
- Once classes can resume, new expiration dates on classes will be fully enforced.
- As of April 28, 2020, Electric Daisy Fitness, LLC is no longer a participating vendor on ClassPass. This decision was made prior to the COVID-19 shutdown, but now more than ever, we ask you to please buy directly from our studio (and other small businesses).
- Large parties, open pole, and workshops are cancelled indefinitely.